The beautiful Sundial Beach Resort located on Sanibel Island, Florida is seeking a dynamic Food & Beverage leader. The Food & Beverage Outlet Manager is responsible for management of all aspects of the Food & Beverage department functions, in accordance with Resort standards. The Outlet Manager directs, implements, and maintains a service and management philosophy which serves as a guide to respective staff to ensure 100% guest satisfaction.
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies/service procedures/standards.
- Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment.
- Anticipate guests’ needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests.
- Maintain positive guest relations at all times.
- Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas.
- Maintain complete knowledge of service requirements for each food and beverage outlet.
- Maintain complete knowledge of strictly abide by state liquor regulations.
- Check storage areas for proper supplies, organization and cleanliness.
- Prepare weekly work schedules in accordance with staffing guidelines and labor forecasts.
- Adjust schedules throughout the week to meet the business demands.
- Ensure that staff report to work as scheduled.
- Inspect areas/rooms for cleanliness, working condition and proper equipment set up.
- Assign side work to servers in accordance with banquet event orders and restaurants.
- Inspect table set-ups; check for cleanliness, neatness and departmental standards.
- Monitor staff performance in all phases of service and job functions.
- Provide feedback to staff on their performance.
- Prepare and submit daily/weekly payroll and tip distribution records.
- Complete work orders for maintenance repairs and submit to Engineering.
- Other duties assigned by the Food & Beverage Director.
The Sundial Beach Resort is managed by Columbus Hospitality Management, a company committed to providing quality service and memorable guest experiences in a positive and welcoming work environment. We are focused on supporting the needs of our team through our commitment to the family/work life balance and by providing development opportunities.
All applicants will be required to submit to a background check prior to employment.
We are proud to be a Drug Free Workplace/EOE.
Our compensation package includes a competitive annual salary, PTO after 90 days, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, STD, LTD, 401k with company match, dining and travel discounts and paid tolls for Sanibel & Cape Coral!
Qualifications, Education, Experience, Skills, and Abilities:
- Minimum of 5 years F&B Management experience
- Must be able to understand and write English.
- Knowledge of computers (MS Word, Excel, Micros POS)
- Must be Manager ServSafe certified
Being on Sanibel Island is like living your favorite dream.
One of the world’s best beaches at your feet. Balmy Florida sea breezes caressing your skin. All the comforts of home. And so much more.
Whether you’re imagining a romantic getaway for two or planning to create lifelong memories with your family, Sundial Beach Resort & Spa on Sanibel Island offers island living with tropical flair.
Accommodations at Sundial Beach Resort & Spa on Sanibel Island, Florida exist in concert with the natural beauty surrounding them. Low-rise condominiums — your second home in paradise — offer an unobtrusive profile as well as easy beach access. Four vacation accommodation styles with multiple bedroom options and a variety of views create more than a dozen choices for you to explore in our refreshing Florida beach resort. From studios to beachfront residences, you’ll enjoy tropical living on Sanibel Island at its finest.
Company Website: sundialresort.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)