The luxurious Sundial Beach Resort and Spa has an immediate opening for a dedicated Housekeeping Supervisor to assist the Housekeeping Manager in directing, supervising and maximizing the efforts of the entire Housekeeping Department to ensure compliance with all standards of customer satisfaction, cleanliness, productivity and efficiency set by the Resort. Candidates must have flexible availability to include weekends and holidays, excellent customer service skills and the desire to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. This leadership position supports the Executive Housekeeper and Rooms Executive in ensuring that the guest rooms of the Resort are cleaned to the Resort's expectations daily.
- Assist the Housekeeping Manager in training of all associates in the department.
- Ensure all areas of the property are clean according to Resort standards. This must include, but not limited to, guest rooms, public spaces, outdoor areas, offices, etc.
- Assist the Manager in a continuous and progressive general clean program for all guest units and areas of the property.
- Assist the Manager in maintaining a comprehensive program to generate work orders for the Engineering Department.
- Inspect units to ensure all standards of cleanliness and maintenance are satisfactory on a regular basis
- Ensure department employees were proper designated uniforms at all times.
- Promote aggressive hospitality service among all members of the department.
- Assist in monitoring customer service ratings and direct efforts to maintain proper standards
- Have complete knowledge of all policies, standards and procedures of the department.
- Apply all coaching and counseling techniques in accordance with Resort progressive disciplinary policy.
- Clean units as required by Management.
- Be familiar with resort services, amenities, and outlets.
- Maintain cleanliness of work area.
- Available for work assignments outside of associate’s customary work schedule. This may include evenings, overnight, weekends and holidays.
- Adherence to all safety rules and regulations.
- Compliance with all resort policies and procedures and described and communicated by management.
- Carry out all reasonable requests by Management of which the associate is capable of performing.
Our compensation package includes a $13.00 hourly starting wage, PTO after 90 days, paid holidays, Vacation, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, STD, LTD, 401k with company match, dining and travel discounts and paid tolls for Sanibel & Cape Coral!
Sundial Beach Resort and Spa is managed by Columbus Hospitality Management, a company committed to providing quality service and memorable guest experiences in a positive and welcoming work environment. We are focused on supporting the needs of our team through our commitment to the family/work life balance and by providing development opportunities.
We are proud to be a Drug Free Workplace/EOE.
All applicants will be required to submit to a background check prior to employment.
- Must be able to understand and write English.
- Report for work in a well groomed manner, uniform worn to standard, name tag on.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Previous supervisory experience
- 1-2 years housekeeping experience
- Valid drivers’ license to operate a Resort golf cart
Being on Sanibel Island is like living your favorite dream.
One of the world’s best beaches at your feet. Balmy Florida sea breezes caressing your skin. All the comforts of home. And so much more.
Whether you’re imagining a romantic getaway for two or planning to create lifelong memories with your family, Sundial Beach Resort & Spa on Sanibel Island offers island living with tropical flair.
Accommodations at Sundial Beach Resort & Spa on Sanibel Island, Florida exist in concert with the natural beauty surrounding them. Low-rise condominiums — your second home in paradise — offer an unobtrusive profile as well as easy beach access. Four vacation accommodation styles with multiple bedroom options and a variety of views create more than a dozen choices for you to explore in our refreshing Florida beach resort. From studios to beachfront residences, you’ll enjoy tropical living on Sanibel Island at its finest.
Company Website: sundialresort.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)