Located on tropical Sanibel Island, The Sundial Beach Resort and Spa has an opening for an outgoing, full time Front Desk Representative. The ideal candidate for this position must have flexible availability to include days, evenings, weekends, and holidays. Excellent customer service skills are mandatory and applicants must have the desire to satisfy others in a fast-paced environment. Candidates must display good judgement, follow directions thoroughly and work with minimal supervision.
- Efficiently registers and check-out to all guests.
- Follows proper billing and cash handling procedures.
- Displays high level competency in the property management systems.
- Interacts with guests in a manner that is professional, ethical, and customer service driven.
- Follows the proper work environment procedures.
- Provides professional and thorough communication (via email, property management system or verbal) to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Provides excellent concierge services to guests by having a high level of knowledge of dining and recreational opportunities in the surrounding areas.
- Answers all phones in a professional and courteous manner.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
Our compensation package includes $12.50 Hourly Wage, PTO after 90 days, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, STD, LTD, 401k with company match, dining and travel discounts and paid tolls for Sanibel & Cape Coral!
Columbus Hospitality Management is a company committed to providing quality service and memorable guest experiences in a positive and welcoming work environment. We are focused on supporting the needs of our team through our commitment to the family/work life balance and by providing development opportunities.
We are proud to be a Drug-Free Workplace/EOE.
All applicants will be required to submit to a background check prior to employment.
- Organizational Skills.
- Communication Skills.
- Computer Skills.
- Must be familiar with the city and the attractions that it offers.
- Initiative and creative problem solving skills.
- Must be able to speak, read and write in English.
Being on Sanibel Island is like living your favorite dream.
One of the world’s best beaches at your feet. Balmy Florida sea breezes caressing your skin. All the comforts of home. And so much more.
Whether you’re imagining a romantic getaway for two or planning to create lifelong memories with your family, Sundial Beach Resort & Spa on Sanibel Island offers island living with tropical flair.
Accommodations at Sundial Beach Resort & Spa on Sanibel Island, Florida exist in concert with the natural beauty surrounding them. Low-rise condominiums — your second home in paradise — offer an unobtrusive profile as well as easy beach access. Four vacation accommodation styles with multiple bedroom options and a variety of views create more than a dozen choices for you to explore in our refreshing Florida beach resort. From studios to beachfront residences, you’ll enjoy tropical living on Sanibel Island at its finest.
Company Website: sundialresort.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)