The luxurious Sundial Beach Resort and Spa has an immediate opening for a Recreation Attendant to assist guests with recreational activities at the pool deck and beach.
- Position chairs and umbrellas on beach for guests
- Assist guests with rental waivers and rental equipment
- Coordinate crafts and activities for children
- Keep all activity areas and equipment clean and maintained
- Closing/Opening the pool deck and beach
- Observing and reporting any safety issues
- Able to go in the pool to assist with activities such as log roll, and other “in water” activities
- Able to stand outside running activities in the sun such as R/C car racing, beach volleyball, tug of war, etc.
- Have complete knowledge of all policies, standards and procedures of the department
- Be familiar with resort services, amenities, and outlets
- Patrols pool and beach areas, and helps with the overall maintenance, daily upkeep and cleanliness, and the operation of cabanas
- Up keeps the Cabanas schedule as guest come in to rent them
- Makes sure that all equipment including bikes, kayaks, paddle boards, beach chairs and umbrellas are clean and maintained properly
- Maintain cleanliness of work area
- Available for work assignments outside of associate’s customary work schedule. This may include evenings, overnight, weekends and holidays.
- Associate must be able to lift and carry 50 lbs.
Our compensation package includes a $12.00 hourly starting wage, PTO after 90 days, Vacation, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, STD, LTD, 401k with company match, dining and travel discounts and paid tolls for Sanibel & Cape Coral!
Sundial Beach Resort and Spa is managed by Columbus Hospitality Management, a company committed to providing quality service and memorable guest experiences in a positive and welcoming work environment. We are focused on supporting the needs of our team through our commitment to the family/work life balance and by providing development opportunities.
We are proud to be a Drug Free Workplace/EOE.
All applicants will be required to submit to a background check prior to employment.
- Must be able to understand and write English.
- Good Customer Service skills
- Must be good with children
- Must be able to swim
- CPR certified
- Valid Driver's License to operate resort golf cart
Being on Sanibel Island is like living your favorite dream.
One of the world’s best beaches at your feet. Balmy Florida sea breezes caressing your skin. All the comforts of home. And so much more.
Whether you’re imagining a romantic getaway for two or planning to create lifelong memories with your family, Sundial Beach Resort & Spa on Sanibel Island offers island living with tropical flair.
Accommodations at Sundial Beach Resort & Spa on Sanibel Island, Florida exist in concert with the natural beauty surrounding them. Low-rise condominiums — your second home in paradise — offer an unobtrusive profile as well as easy beach access. Four vacation accommodation styles with multiple bedroom options and a variety of views create more than a dozen choices for you to explore in our refreshing Florida beach resort. From studios to beachfront residences, you’ll enjoy tropical living on Sanibel Island at its finest.
Company Website: sundialresort.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)