The Sundial Beach Resort and Spa located in sunny Sanibel, Florida has an immediate opening for a full time PM Line Cook. Ideal candidates have flexible availability, excellent customer service skills and the desire to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. Candidates must have the ability to work sauté, pantry and fry stations.
Our compensation package includes $15.00 Hourly Wage, PTO after 90 days, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, STD, LTD, 401k with company match, dining and travel discounts and paid tolls for Sanibel & Cape Coral!
- New hires in this position will receive $650 sign on bonus:
- Clean food preparation areas, cooking surfaces, and utensils.
- Provide fast, friendly and responsive customer service to culinary co-workers and restaurant service team.
- Prepare food items per ticket order or as required for production including, but not limited to, soups, sauces, salads, appetizers, sandwiches, entrees and breakfast items.
- Employ proper cooking methods, cook to specifications and handle, store and rotate food properly in accordance with established health and safety standards.
- Maintain the highest sanitary standards.
- Maintain neat professional appearance and observes personal cleanliness rules at all times.
- Maintain safety and security in work station.
- Other duties as assigned by the management team.
The Sundial Beach Resort and Spa is managed by Columbus Hospitality Management, a company committed to providing quality service and memorable guest experiences in a positive and welcoming work environment. We are focused on supporting the needs of our team through our commitment to the family/work life balance and by providing development opportunities.
We are proud to be a Drug Free Workplace/EOE. chm
All applicants will be required to submit to a background check prior to employment.
- Good knife skills.
- Ability to constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects (up to 80 lbs).
- Ability to stand for long hours at the time.
- Able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Maintain composure and objectivity under pressure.
- 3 years culinary experience required.
- Banquet experience preferred.
Being on Sanibel Island is like living your favorite dream.
One of the world’s best beaches at your feet. Balmy Florida sea breezes caressing your skin. All the comforts of home. And so much more.
Whether you’re imagining a romantic getaway for two or planning to create lifelong memories with your family, Sundial Beach Resort & Spa on Sanibel Island offers island living with tropical flair.
Accommodations at Sundial Beach Resort & Spa on Sanibel Island, Florida exist in concert with the natural beauty surrounding them. Low-rise condominiums — your second home in paradise — offer an unobtrusive profile as well as easy beach access. Four vacation accommodation styles with multiple bedroom options and a variety of views create more than a dozen choices for you to explore in our refreshing Florida beach resort. From studios to beachfront residences, you’ll enjoy tropical living on Sanibel Island at its finest.
Company Website: sundialresort.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)